Scholarship Recommendations

To the LPDP Scholarship Committee, 

I am writing this recommendation letter on behalf of my student Audrey Patricia Jerome Tampubolon to recommend her for the LPDP Scholarship. I have become very familiar with her during the past two years as her Mathematics teacher at SMAN 3 Bandung. I have developed a great amount of respect for this remarkable young woman during that time. Despite having self hardships to overcome, she has excelled in all academic fields. I am very familiar with Audrey’s education and career goals.

I personally feel that the LPDP scholarship should go to someone who possesses strong leadership qualities and a genuine concern for their community. Audrey fits these guidelines perfectly. Audrey is a sharp-witted student, and more importantly, she is driven by a desire to do good for her community. She has volunteered for the school’s special needs program and is a member of a local charity group. I cannot think of anyone more deserving of this scholarship and I wholeheartedly support her application.

It has been a pleasure to work with Audrey and I am proud to be able to provide this letter of recommendation for the scholarship program you represent. I can be reached on my email mozadst@gmail.com if you have any question’s regarding Audrey’s application.

Regards,

____________

Moza Destita

Komentar