My Goals

Greetings! It's me again.
Today I will tell you something, quite a lot actually. Its about what my goals and my passions are.

Speaking of goals, I would like to give a little story about who am I and what makes me what I am today. My name is Moza Destita Pasya, you can call me Moza. Currently, I am 17 years old which means I already got my own ID card haha! I was raised in Bandung and living most of my childhood in my house and my grandparents from my dad's side because our house is literally two minutes away. I also have a little sister, Alex. She is currently studying in elementary school. Well my parents, they still sell building material! (please call us if you need some 😉) My parents always said that I was a noisy and curious kid, so they always give me books to read to make me shut up. I grew up as a quiet person and I tend to show less expression when I'm meeting new people, but that's fine, I'm working on it.

How about my extracurricular activities? Well, I'm an active member of Movie Production 3, a film and videography club in SMAN 3 Bandung. The main reason is, I'm interested in movie-making and how it's done. I also joined Musik Klasik 3 and Student English Forum 3. The reason is I like music and I could play some instruments, I also like the language English and I want to discuss with a lot of fellow English speakers and open minded people.

Honestly, I still don't really know what to do in the future. But my current passion is movie making and mostly arts and maybe a little bit of architecture and buildings! I really like to draw things. In my middle school days I was really interested in programming, but I decided to ditch it because my parents didn't really support it. And honestly right now I just want to organize my life because I felt like it is just a little bit too messy, I also want to see if I could reach my desired future if I could tidy myself up. Moving on, seeing from the work prospect, I would like learn more about architecture and maybe got into architecture school. Our country's is currently having a progression in building development and I would like to learn and work in it. If not, I would like to learn about graphic design. Because these days if we want to sell products, we have to make the products eye catching and appealing. Whether its the product packaging or advertising. After I got successful with my career, I would like to get married with someone and probably have children. I also want to live in a peaceful and big house with my family.

I think thats all from me, thanks for reading.
Au revoir !

Komentar