Edu Passion 2019

Bienvenue! It is I.
Today I will tell you guys about my experience in Edu Passion 2019!

So, on Thursday 24th January 2019, our school held an event. It's name is Edu Passion. It is actually one of my school's student council's program, the aim of the program is to make sure we knew which university and degree do we about to roll in. Many university's representative came here and they explained a lot of their campus' program and why should we choose their university as our destination.

In this event, I was not alone. I was with two of my other friends, Intan and Tsania. We interviewed a lot of university and many people with different degrees. we visited Universitas Katolik Parahyangan, Binus University, Universitas Padjajaran, Universitas Indonesia, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Institut Pertanian Bogor, and so many more! We got a lot of good advices, such as how to get in and survive the university, they also explained their campus and scholarship programs very well. It was truly interesting and too, educational.

Oh, I almost forgot another thing. In the event, we didn't just walking around to interview university. There are actually some amazing food stands that we visit. There are Korean Spicy Wings, Kebab, soft drinks, Mac&cheese, and so many more! That event was so much fun, can't wait to see it again next year!

That's all from me.
Adios!

Komentar