My Last Holiday

Holiday is finally over! It was boring, honestly. But there are some unforgettable moments and events that I would like to share with you!

     It started out pretty great. I hung out with my friends some days after holiday started. It was an impromptu kind of hung out because we don't really plan it before. We were just joking around in the group chat and suddenly one of my friend was asking us if we're free and she wants to go out. Well, of course we all said yes and we went to PVJ. It was fun, we goof around a lot, go to many stores (mostly beauty and skin care shops that I don't really understand), playing trampoline for 30 minutes straight, and ate a great chicken wings together while having a nice conversation. We decided to go home at half past five and then waved goodbyes at each other.
     The next day, I had a really sore legs and back afterwards because of the trampoline but I don't regret that, it was truly worth the pain. I stayed at home after with a decent house activity, doing house chores, playing video games, watching many Netflix TV series, and so on. I repeat these for a week or more, was fun but kinda boring at first but hey, I don't waste money here so it's a win-win situation.
      After many boring days without going out, my mom's family decided to gather in a family karaoke place, we reserved a big room. It was amazing

Komentar