What's your plan?

Moza: "What's your plan next holiday?"
Akmal: "I'm going to go to Comic Con in December."
Moza: "Wow, what are you going to do in Comic Con?"
Akmal: "I'm going to buy some action figure,  I will also buy Marvel and DC comics."
Moza: "What an interesting plan, I really want to go there and buy some things but I have insufficient money."
Akmal: "Oh, poor you. I have saved my money for this year's Comic Con since last year. Maybe you should save money from now on to attend Comic Con next year."
Moza: "Yeah, you're right. I must save money if I want to go to Comic Con."
Akmal: "How about you? What are you going to do next holiday?"
Moza: "I'm going to do TV series marathon. I already buy a Netflix subscription for a year."
Akmal: "Oh, really? My mom won't allow me to buy them, can I borrow your account to watch some movies? They have so many great movies!"
Moza: "Sure! I know right?! By the way, I got to go right now, see you later!"
Akmal: "Okay! Be careful, Moz!"
Moza: "Thanks, you too, Akmal!"

Komentar