My Unlucky Experience

I'm going to tell you about my unlucky experience.

      It was 4 months ago, I went home with a public transportation. It was a long and exhausting day. It was all fine. The car was so strangely quiet and the driver was silent as well. It was a very dull trip and I can't even help myself to stay awake. In the middle of the ride I feel so sleepy, I ended up falling asleep that time.
      Unfortunately, I missed the place I was supposed to drop at. But luckily it's not really far from the place, but I have to cross the road. I was still half awake and dazed. I tried to cross the road, it was going well. But halfway, there is a motorcycle trying to run into me but I backed away right in time. I was shocked and the guy who almost run into me stopped. He apologizes and then makes sure that I was okay. I was okay, though, I only got a purple bruise from the accident, I'm glad no one is seriously injured from the accident.

Komentar