It's Me

Bonjour!

     Hi! My name is Moza Destita Pasya, but you can call me Moza. I am fifteen years old. I am from Bandung. I was born on March 4th, 2002. I live in Ujung Berung. Before I enter SMAN 3 Bandung, I have studied in SDN Andir Kidul and SMPN 2 Bandung.
     I live with my parents and my younger sister. I am very close to them. Especially my mom, we share a lot of thoughts and opinions. We also discuss about music since she really loves music. She plays guitar and she can play drum a little. She is indeed a cool mom! Oh, also my dad! He's also cool! He likes collecting birds, fishing and he really likes cars too. We share a lot of dad jokes and we argue (in a good way) a lot. My parents are entrepreneurs, they sell many things especially and specifically building material. You can call us if you need to buy some building materials!
     I haven't told you about my younger sister! We're 6 years apart! She is 9 years old now. She is currently studying in 3rd grade of elementary school. She is fluent in English, because she watches and plays videos and games in English a lot. Her favorite game is Minecraft and Roblox. We are very close and we fought a lot, but I still love her!
     I do have hobbies! I really like reading books, especially novels and poems, I read a lot of comics too. I'm currently reading this book called "The Book of Forbidden Feelings". It's a poetry book. It is Lala Bohang—the author of the book's heartfelt story about life and romance written in poems and poets. I also like drawing and painting, I usually draw human characters or buildings. I also like programming and do some graphic designs. I like music and I really like playing music instruments too! I can play drums, piano and guitar(kind of). I'm not into one genre of music, my taste in music can be pretty diverse. But I prefer the chill and slow kind of music. It's kind of complicated, though.
     I have so many future goals. The most important one is to make my parents proud, they don't really mind who am I going to be in the future, as long as it makes me happy, they will support it anyway. I really want to be an architect, why? Because I am interested in building and architecture. It looks very neat and diligent too! I also want to be a programmer or a game developer. Because I've been interested in computer programs lately and I really like playing games!

That's all from me, thank you for reading!

Komentar